Welcome to Himalaya Discovery Tours, We offer amazing treks at reasonable price.
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places in the world. With the serene valleys and the magnificent slopes, this district offers an unparalleled picture of nature. Among the adventurous activity in trekking in Himachal is one of the most favored sports here. There are a lot of trekking trails in the Himalayas which includes both strenuous and easy trek. Trekking allows you to discover the deepest beauty of the region. Get a chance to explore the unique flora and fauna of this region while you head out for a trek in the Himalayas.
• Shimla (2206 mts.) – Narkanda- Khanag (2692 mts.) / 5-6 Drive by jeep. o/n camp
• Khanag (Trek Starts) – Jalori Pass (3227 mts .) – Seolsar Lake (3130m) / 4 hrs trek. o/n camp
• Seolsar Lake – Bashlai ( 3400 mts.) / 5 hrs trek. o/n camp
• Bashlai – Guggal Thach – Bashleo Base (2650 mts.) / 4-5 hrs trek. o/n camp
• Bashleo Base – Waga Sarahan over Bashleo Pass (3277 mts.) / 4 hrs trek. o/n camp
• Waga Sarahan – Dohra Nallah (Trek Ends) – Shimla / 30 Minutes trek & 5 hrs dr